Meeting of the steering group and the working group in the framework of the GreenAgri project.
ECAC office, Vilmsi 53g, Tallinn
11:30 Morning coffee, snacks
12:00 Presentation of temporary project results, implementation activities and finacial plan, Silja Lehtpuu, Project Coordinator, Gravitas Consult OU
12:15 Presentation and discussion of an action plan prepared for 21 farm. Next activities of pilot program. Ann Riisenberg, Estonian Chamber of Agriculture and Commerce, Andrejs Briedis, Union Farmers’ Parliament
13:00 Project activities for December 2016 until August 2017 (Grade 3 and 4), Silja Lehtpuu, Project Coordinator, Gravitas Consult OU
13:10 Discussions and questions
14:00 Closure of steering group meeting
14:00-15:00 Meeting of the working group
WP1 “Management and coordination” activities
- Planning meeting of next working group meeting in Latvia, in February or March 2017. 2nd period achievements – questions and problems.
- Update activity plan template with questions about implementation phase (real activities, deviations from plan, etc.)
- Costs required for sampling and analysis – activities from December 2016 – May 2017.
- WP3 “Skills and Knowledge improvement” activities:
- Planning joint trip of exchange experience to Denmark in April 2017;
- Plan local training for experts / consultants (January-April 2017);
- Plan training for farmers (January-April 2017)
- Plan trip of exchange experience for Estonian farmers to Latvia (spring-summer 2017)
- Plan a open farm visit in Latvia or Estonia (spring and autumn 2017?)
WP4 “Communication” activities:
- Combined newsletter for Central and Baltic environmental projects
The workshop was organized under the project GreenAgri CB272, co-financed by Central Baltic Programme 2014-2020 and the Farmers’ Parliament.